One size doesn’t fit all when it comes to solar energy. Every home and/or business is unique. Energy consumption needs are unique. The building is unique. As is the building’s exact location. Therefore, the design and analysis that goes into the planning of your solar energy solution should be unique as well.
Why trust a company that only provides “out of the box” solutions? We wouldn’t. That’s why Hilton Head Solar takes the time to customize each and every project, ensuring each individual installation is perfect.
Designed to Fit Your Individual Needs
While many factors go into the design and analysis of your individual system, the experienced design team at Hilton Head Solar will first:
- Evaluate your daily energy use as well as, any planned increases (ex: additions, pools, or electric cars)
- Perform an on-site analysis to determine available space, potential obstructions, and impact from shading
- Then, determine the size system you’ll need and how to maximize its operational efficiency (to save you even more money)
Only then, will our expert team recommend which products to use – ensuring the products we offer are customized to your individual needs.
We use the most efficient and awarded solar modules in the market. Working with a large variety of manufacturers helps us to be very flexible with our system designs. Additionally, we only work with inverter lines that have been proven to perform reliably for years to come.
Every system requires customized solutions and designs, optimizing each location, and giving the system the best solar power performance. We coordinate every design with the appropriate solar module and inverter sizing selections, electrical circuit configuration, and project management requirements.
Our designers and engineers have over 20 years of combined experience in offering mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection engineering design services. We also offer additional services including:
- Sustainable Design
- Existing Conditions Surveys
- Feasibility Studies and Due Diligence
- Operations and Maintenance Reports
- Record Drawings
- Energy Compliance Services and Calculations
- Construction Cost Budgeting
- Electrical Contracting Services
- Storm Response
- Appliance Installation
- Energy Management Solutions