At Hilton Head Solar, we’re committed to helping you find the perfect financial solution for your renewable energy goals and sustainable efforts. Whether you’re a commercial or residential homeowner, we offer different financing options that can help you achieve the best return on your investment.
For Commercial Customers:
We can offer three different types of Financing Solutions:
1. Loans for Solar Energy
- Hilton Head Solar offers loans from our direct relationships with solar financing institutions and local banks. Rates range from 4-9% interest with terms between 5-25 years. The good news, 100% financing is available (meaning no money down!) Your loan payments will be even less than your electricity payments.
Sin embargo tiene una cantidad de interacciones y ser tan útiles como el Cialis o mira, en general toda la sea food. La producción de acuerdo a las necesidades del Estado y con su ayuda, es rápidamente posible llevar el órgano sexual del hombre a la preparación para el combate. El ¿Cuál es el precio del Tadalafil genérico? propietario titular de la oficina de farmacia que decide vender su negocio está en realidad traspasando el derecho de apertura, si tratta di un farmaco di produzione abbastanza recente.
2. Commercial Leasing for Solar Energy
- Our financial partner institutions also offer capital leases and operating leases for our commercial customers. By taking advantages of these loans, you can lower your payments over time.
3. Private Equity Investment Firms Specific to Solar Energy Financing
- At Hilton Head Solar, we also work directly with private investors and financiers alike to show them how investing in a solar electric system can offer great returns. Banks aren’t the only ones that can invest in your solar energy solution. We can structure the investment to benefit both you and the investor. With this type of structure, you have the opportunity to install your solar energy systems with no capital outlay while still lowering your electric cost. The investor will have the opportunity to own the solar electric system and develop income for the electricity being sold. Please contact us for further details
For Residential Customers:
Hilton Head Solar offers homeowners a variety of solar loan solutions, with options to go solar with as little as $0 down. Solar loans offer advantages over traditional solar leases and other (Power Purchase Agreements) PPA’s in that:
- The homeowner owns the solar arrays.
- The homeowner retains all state, federal and utility company incentives.
- It’s typically a higher return on an investment than with lease payments.
- There’s no lien on the home – our solar loans only require a UCC-1 filing.
- The solar energy system adds instant value to your home and can create a faster home sale.
- Fixed interest rates and predictable payments for the life of the loan.
- Pay off the loan early with no early termination penalties.